Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A Jolly Love (Jollibee Fastfood Crew Poem)



by Joey Bidan

Before I tell you a little secret of mine,
I'll ask you something, now I'm beyond holding time.
I've missed you a lot since I last clocked-in,
Did you as well missed my presence, where I once had been?

You were once a new trainee, and I'm mixing Iced Tea,
My heartbeat's in a hassle, when you looked back at me.
I don't need the sugar stockman, she's there you see,
Call me a fool but her smile's sweet enough for me.

All those time's we're talking, my heart's like PHA,
Like I'm trapped in the freezer shouting for help all day!
Have you noticed me shaking like I'm "over ice"?
Yet to see you laughing, makes me feel warm like wrapped rice.

It's hard to have the same breakout time with you,
And when you're there, you make me forget how to chew.
You're like my favorite "spag-rice", unlike half steak,
Makes me more satisfied all day, than HD for break.

How could I focus on my secondary duties,
When you're still prettier than all the counter cuties?
I only need one "E.R." to explain what's true-
My secondary shelf life will be meant for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment