Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My Enchantress


by Joey Bidan

'Tis this chilly night that shouts whispering your name,
Over the moonlight it echoes dancing like flame.
Momentous are the days when I'm at your embrace,
You taught me how to miss you with that smile on your face.

Pieces of your kisses, that haunts me all day long
rips my self to longing, listening to our song.
I'm dying insane; your beauty is an orchid,
Nights of heat and pain--for it is you that I need.
Come away my goddess take me and enlighten,
Enchant me with your spell dance and cure my burden.
Somehow fly to me now I beg you to hold me,
Simply cast the magic that only I can see.

Destiny enraging, it's tearing us apart,
Yet I still breathe my love from my soul to your heart.
Never shall I cease to holding on my princess,
A precious gem you are, I shall not be careless.

No comments:

Post a Comment