Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Painfully Sweet

Photo: weheartit.com
by: Joey Bidan

Top of the stairs on the second floor;
Three feet away from you. Silence...
Do you feel the warmth of the only candle
burning for us tonight? And I prayed:
Inching towards you, impatient as a caterpillar
embracing a fragrant leaf-----
I encircled you painfully sweet and slow into
my arms...Clumsy first cuddle isn't it?
And as the musical wind passes, I would close
my eyes and breathe the silky smoothness of
your hair deep down to my soul-----
And in silence, I become complete.

Top of the stairs on the terrace;
Hand in hand with you. Silence...
Do you feel the cold of the open air
pressing us closer tonight? And I prayed:
Looking through each others' eyes, standing like both bamboos
face to face underneath the cloudy sky-----
Pressing my mouth painfully sweet and slow into
your lips...Clumsy first kiss isn't it?
And as the rain pours down on us, I would close
my eyes and drink the honey-sweetness of
your tongue deep down to my heart-----
And in silence baby, you've made me complete.

*******

No comments:

Post a Comment